Do you need media training or consulting services?
Set up a simple video studio at your building
Learn how to use your new video equipment
Appear more professional when appearing on camera
Save money, time and grief by consulting with a pro
- Are you looking for advice or training on how to make effective use of media?
- Do you want some professional help setting up a media department or studio?
- Do you offer educational services and want your students to have fun learning?
- Are you considering media projects and want an experienced eye to peruse your plan?
- Would you like to know about the key ingredients for a successful media project?
- Want to avoid costly, stupid mistakes and save hundreds or thousands of dollars?
- Like to learn the easy or hard way? (Hint: We learned the hard way so you won’t have to.)
- President of Staylor-Made Communications, Inc. over 20 years
- Former TV news reporter/anchor and producer/host of magazine show
- Member American Society for Training and Development since 1992
- Recipient of ASTD Spotlight Award for industry contributions
- Adjunct Instructor at The UC San Diego – Digital Arts Center
- Guest presenter at Art Institute and other educational facilities
- Graduate education in Radio/TV/Film from CSUF
- Graduate education in Instructional Design from SDSU
- Courses from USC Film School, UCLA, AFI, & NATAS
- Author of Instructional DVD program on how to make good video
Contact us to discuss your media training needs. Let’s collaborate.