What will it take to create your media project?
Our proprietary interactive worksheet covers topics common to most media or video production projects. Use the “6 P’s” to gain insights about your project while exploring what it takes to get media done right.
Purpose, Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production, Presentation & Payoff.
- Who is your primary audience?
- What is the main goal for your project?
- What are the barriers to achieving your goal?
- What written or visual content is already available?
- Want to use paid actors or “talent” from your team?
- Which stakeholders are available for input/feedback?
- If it was pizza, would you want plain, combo or works?
- How do you anticipate delivering the finished project?
- Require a pro versus a relative, student or hobbyist?
How will you use media to solve business problems?
Let’s all get clear about what you want, need and value. Your completed “6 P’s” stimulates ideas for how best to proceed. No obligation to hire “Staylor-Made” services, yet you benefit from our experience and expertise.