Want a Producer with hotel and restaurant experience?
Hotels, restaurants, casinos, resorts, and other businesses in hospitality and entertainment have all benefited from “Staylor-Made” training and marketing projects in various forms and media.
Before Staylor-Made Communications, Jim Staylor…
- Worked in restaurants for over 10 years – The Railroader & Bobby McGee’s Conglomeration
- Served as dishwasher, prep cook, cook, busboy, waiter, assistant manager and trainer
- Helped re-open a renovated resort hotel as Director of Guest Relations and Entertainment
- Facilitated guest relations and other training at hotels around the US for three years; and,
- Owned and managed a touring theatrical troupe called, Riverside Young People’s Theatre
With education, experience and expertise in restaurants, video production, and instructional design, we are a perfect fit for restaurants that need training video, eLearning, or DVD. From new-hire orientations and guest relations training to proper food handling and suggestive selling, we help our restaurant clients look good on camera, on the Internet and on the dining room floor.
Join this list. Win some awards. Have your projects “Staylor-Made.”